- Help with the Awesome Sale–donate sale items, prepare the sale area Thursday evening, work at a table Friday or Saturday, contribute baking or preserves, come to purchase.
- Become a pastoral partner and visit or phone people who need support or who appreciate the contact.
- Assist with church school or with child care in the nursery on Sunday morning.
- Deliver Happenings to those who don’t get to church to pick them up.
- Host a coffee hour
Click here for Coffee Hour Instructions
- Be a greeter or distribute nametags on Sunday morning.
- Assist in the office, folding, stapling, photo-copying, answering phones
- Input data into computer
- Assist with updating or contributing content to the website
- Organize fellowship events
- Bake cookies or squares for special teas
- Assist with serving or cleanup at events
- Attend events and share your gifts and experiences
- Join a committee
Click here for list of Committees
- Donate money
- Save your used postage stamps for the Leprosy Mission, cut and sort stamps
- Donate eyeglasses for the Christian Blind MIssion International
- Deliver flowers to shut-ins
- Write letters on social issues
- Sing in the choir
- Assist with building maintenance
- Serve meals to the homeless in the “Out of the Cold” program
- Initiate something we haven’t thought of yet